Personal Information is information relating directly or indirectly to you as a natural person ("Personal Information").
Your personal data will be processed in order to use the services provided by Biometric Photo International Sp. z o.o. by the Mobile Service and Applications. The legal basis for processing your personal data is the contract - Article 6(1)(b) of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), ("GDPR"). The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is also the legitimate interest of the controller - Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR to safeguard against possible claims and your consent - Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
If you have any questions about your account, how the service works or for help, please use the e-mail: [email protected]
You may need to authenticate the identity of a user who comes to us for help before processing a request, for your and our security reasons.
We collect and store the following data about users:
Information provided by the User:
- information necessary to issue an invoice if the User requests it;
- information received during the complaint process, if the User lodges a complaint;
- information received while assisting the User in the operation of the Service.
Information from other sources:
An example of such a data source is:
- payment service providers who provide us with up-to-date information about the payment method based on their relationship with the User and data such as name, surname, address data, type and expiry date of the card, part of the data of the card number, tokens for payment processing.
Purpose, legal ground and duration of data processing
We use and process the above information in order to perform the contract/service and to comply with legal obligations incumbent on Biometric Photo International Sp. z o.o., e.g. issuing or storing invoices, responding to complaints, ensuring warranty or on the basis of our legitimate interest, in order to store evidence for the purpose of proving the fulfillment of legal obligations, investigation of claims or defense against claims.
We store this information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed, in particular for the period during which we are obliged to store the data or fulfil other legal obligations or the period for which claims are barred.
Disclosure of data
As a general rule, we do not sell, share or transfer information we collect to others unless we are required to do so under generally applicable law or when your information is needed to provide services to you, for the purposes and as described below:
Service providers: Entities entrusted with the processing of your personal data belong to the category of providers of infrastructure and IT solutions, e.g. in order to personalize and optimize our service.
These entities may process your personal data in accordance with GDPR, in a third country. These entities may also use other entities to process your personal data, which will process them in a third country.
Payment service providers: Biometric Photo International Sp. z o.o. will provide your personal data to the extent necessary in order to process your payment via the electronic payment provider of your choice.
Countries other than your country of residence: We may also share your data with entities located in countries other than your country of residence. Therefore, your personal data may be subject to different privacy laws than those applicable in your country of residence.
We can pass on your personal data to public authorities on their authorized request.
User rights and user information
You're entitled to:
- access your personal data and receive a copy of your personal data subject to processing;
- correction of your incorrect data;
- requests for deletion of data in the event of circumstances as provided for in Article 17 of the GDPR;
- requests to restrict data processing in the cases mentioned in Article 18 of the GDPR;
- to object to the processing of data in the cases provided for in Article 21 of the GDPR;
- the transfer of the delivered data;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data)
The protection of the privacy of minors is particularly important. For this reason, no part of the Service is intended for persons under 16 years of age.
Cookies and online advertising
Acceptance of these conditions